A well cared for tree adds significant value to your property. Even a mature tree can require trimming to stay healthier. We ensure better health of any tree on your property with proper trimming while upholding the best practices of the International Society of Arboriculture. With proper care, you derive the most value from the trees on your property.
Conversely, a poorly maintained tree can be a significant liability. In fact, some poor tree trimming practices can become dangerous problems a few years down the road. Trimming and removing trees, especially large trees, is dangerous work, especially for a do-it-yourselfer or amateur tree trimmer. Professional help, ensures the job will be done well and safely.
Benefits of Proper Tree Trimming
- A beautiful more aesthetically pleasing tree
- Better tree health
- Promotes grass growth underneath the tree
- Protects your property by removing limbs that overhang the house, wires or other structures
- Protects your trees from storm damage by reducing wind load
When violent storms blow through, many trees suffer damage. In some cases a damaged tree must be removed. In other cases, an experienced arborist can properly assess the damage and trim a tree to help it recover. Less experienced or knowledgeable people may recommend removal, even when it is not necessary.
When your tree suffers damage Mark’s Tree Care can:
- Assess the extent of the damage and determine if the tree can be restored to health
- Safely remove damaged portions without causing further harm to the tree
- Completely remove, if necessary, a tree critically damaged by a storm.
Working with Mark’s Tree Care brings the 30 years of knowledge and experience of Mark Ingham, a Certified Arborist, to your tree care issue.